1. What age did you start dancing?
I first started dancing at the age of 4.
2. What inspired you to start dancing?
My mum inspired me to start dancing, as she used to dance competitively when she was younger, so I wanted to follow in her footsteps. My mum's cousin was also a professional ballet dancer for the Royal Ballet School, and I've always looked up to her.
3. What's your favourite dance style?
My favourite type of dancing is definitely Tap.
4. What dance school did you attend?
Throughout my time dancing, I have gone several different dance schools. My first ever dance school was Lisa Worsnop's School of Dance, which I then moved to DM Academy I'm Shipley. After that, I moved to Starlight Academy, in Guiseley, where I am still dancing to this day.
5. How did you become a Rhinos Dancer?
As a fan of the Rhinos whilst being a young girl, I have always looked up to the dance team, and always dreamed to become a part of it. My dance teacher, Christine Braid, a former Rhinos Dance Team member informed me of an audition date for the team, so I went along and was lucky enough to gain a place on the prep squad. After being on the prep squad and training with the dance team girls for a season which allowed me time to improve my style. I then auditioned for a second year and luckily got a place on the dance team!
6. What is the best thing about being a Rhinos dancer?
The best thing about being a Rhinos dancer is being able to dance on the pitch and support such a successful team.
7. What is your favourite song to dance to?
My favourite song to dance to would have to be 'Grown Woman' by Beyoncé.
8. Where would be your dream place to dance?
My dream place to dance would be on tour, as a backing dancer for Justin Bieber.
9. If you could recruit anyone famous to the dance team who would it be?
It would have to be Beyoncé.
10. What advice would you give to young dancers?
Even if you fail the first time, keep trying and don't give up... because everything is possible. You should always believe in yourself.
Movie about your life
1. Who would star as you?
2. What genre would the film be?
3. Who would play your leading man?
4. What would be the theme tune?
Cheerleader by OMI
5. Who would play your arch enemy?
Helena Bonham Carter
1. Won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy
I would buy myself a house and pay for a round the world trip.
2. Could be anyone famous for the day who would it be and why?
Cara Delevingne because she's a good role model.
3. Could time travel to any time when would it be and why?
The future, so I could see who I marry.
4. Could interview one famous person who would it be and what would you ask them?
Kendall Jenner, "what's it like to be so young and famous?"
5. Could be the lead singer of a band what would it be?