1. What age did you start dancing?
I started proper dance classes at 5, although I did take a few classes at 3.
2. What inspired you to start dancing?
Seeing a dance performance at a local gala from people I knew around the area.
3. What's your favourite dance style?
Commercial or contemporary.
4. What dance school did you attend?
5. How did you become a Rhinos Dancer?
I've seen them dance at matches but I heard about the auditions from a friend on the team, and decided to audition!
6. What is the best thing about being a Rhinos dancer?
It's taught at a fast pace, we get to perform regularly & get to represent the best team in rugby league!
7. What is your favourite song to dance to?
Destiny's child - lose my breath as it is the first song I ever danced to!
8. Where would be your dream place to dance?
9. If you could recruit anyone famous to the dance team who would it be?
10. What advice would you give to young dancers?
Have fun, Try out as many styles as you can, work hard & seize as many opportunities as possible!
Movie about your life
1. Who would star as you?
2. What genre would the film be?
3. Who would play your leading man?
4. What would be the theme tune?
Lionel Richie - dancing on the ceiling
5. Who would play your arch enemy?
My old maths teacher
1. Won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
2. Could be anyone famous for the day who would it be and why?
Cara Delevingne. She's Intelligent,beautiful & a great role model to women.
3. Could time travel to any time when would it be and why?
20 years into the future, to see what will happen in my life, and to see what will happen in the lives of my friends and family
4. Could interview one famous person who would it be and what would you ask them?
Americas head of the secret service. I want to know who really shot JFK.
5. Could be the lead singer of a band who would it be?
The band would be Bob Marley & the Wailers & I'd be Bob Marley!