1. What age did you start dancing?
I came into the world with Whitney Houston 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' as background music that says it all. Dance lessons began at age three
2. What inspired you to start dancing?
As the Marc Bolan T.Rex song goes 'I love to boogie'
3. What's your favourite dance style?
4. What dance school did you attend?
Peace Dance Academy and Armley Dance Studios
5. How did you become a Rhinos Dancer?
I already knew a few of the girls and went along to the audition
6. What is the best thing about being a Rhinos dancer?
Supporting my home town team- the best team in the league
7. What is your favourite song to dance to?
I have an eclectic taste in music, so that's a difficult one to answer
8. Where would be your dream place to dance?
Vegas as a Showgirl
9. If you could recruit anyone famous to the dance team who would it be?
10. What advice would you give to young dancers?
Always enjoy what you do and have fun! That way you will excel and most of all never listen to anyone who says you cant do it…. You can!
Movie about your life
1. Who would star as you?
2. What genre would the film be?
3. Who would play your leading man?
4. What would be the theme tune?
Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody
5. Who would play your arch enemy?
A swarm of wasps
1. Won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
A house on the Ocean front, Bird Key Florida
2. Could be anyone famous for the day who would it be and why?
Angelina Jolie, not only is she beautiful on the outside but on the inside too, with her continuous work to stand up for what she thinks is right
3. Could time travel to any time when would it be and why? I would travel into the future to find a cure for illnesses such as Dementia and Cancer
4. Could interview one famous person who would it be and what would you ask them?
rnold Schwarzenegger, what motivated him so much
5. Could be the lead singer of a band who would it be?
Destiny's Child, Beyonce