Rhinos DancerPlace of birth-Leeds
Years been dancing- 13
School Attended- Horsforth high
1. What age did you start dancing?
2. What inspired you to start dancing?
Watching the Barbie Swan Lake on TV and I had many friends at nursery that went to dance classes so I wanted to go too.
3. What's your favourite dance style?
Tap and Ballet have always been a strong favourite of mine, but of course I love cheerleading.
4. What dance school did you attend?
My first dance school was called Angela Hall, but I now attend Armley Dance Studios and I have been going here for over 8 years now.
5. How did you become a Rhinos Dancer?
When I was little and going to Angela Hall Dance School, the cheerleaders used to train there as the captain Nicola also went to this dance school. This meant that I already knew some of the girls on the team so as soon as I was old enough I wanted to audition to try get on the team and luckily I was successful as this is now my second season cheerleading for the Leeds Rhinos.
6. What is the best thing about being a Rhinos dancer?
There are so many positives that come from cheering for a team like the Rhinos, not only do I get to train and perform with all the girls, but the Rhinos is such a great community that is very family friendly. And of course it is great to be able to represent such a successful team.
7. What is your favourite song to dance to?
Our Girls Mix routine is probably my favourite as it is a mash up of songs all about girls and how fabulous we are!
8. Where would be your dream place to dance?
I would love to perform either on Broadway, in a music video or in Paris.
9. If you could recruit anyone famous to the dance team who would it be?
Rhianna or Beyoncé of course, just to bring that extra Sass
10. What advice would you give to young dancers?
Don't wait for opportunities to come to you, go out there and make them happen. Never think that a dream is too big to achieve and always enjoy what you are doing.
Movie about your life
1. Who would star as you?
Probably Amanda Seyfried (Sophie from Mamma Mia) because she is a singer and a dancer and I often get compared to her (must be the blonde hair and blue eyes) her character in Mean Girls is also quite similar to me at times...
2. What genre would the film be?
A romantic comedy, or a musical, because I'm always singing and dancing, surrounded by funny people and I'm always big for Romance.
3. Who would play your leading man?
Either Chris Brown, Zac Efron, or David Beckham... or maybe just all three,,..
4. What would be the theme tune?
Any song by Justin Bieber...
5. Who would play your arch enemy?
It has to be Regina George from Mean Girls
1. Won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
A Matte Black Rolls Royce with Swarovski crystals!!!
2. Could be anyone famous for the day who would it be and why?
Either Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber, their lives must be crazy
3. Could time travel to any time when would it be and why?
I would travel to the 1970's so I could see my parents when they were young.
4. Could interview one famous person who would it be and what would you ask them?
Definitely Angelina Jolie, she is such an interesting person who does amazing things for charity, women's rights and has adopted lots of children. I would love to ask her so many questions. And of course she is just stunning.
5. Could be the lead singer of a band who would it be?
The Spice Girls... although they don't really have a lead singer and are not technically a band, more a girl group but oh well